Are you good at technical SEO, design and conversion?
We are looking for a growth hacker with a good understanding of technical SEO, design and conversion. Your primary role will be to build and update our WordPress money sites.
Activities you will perform:
Create new templates for sites or pages with checklists, for example:
- New Elementor site template, so that others can use it to build sites
- Page templates in Elementor that others use to build similar pages (e.g. casino review)
- New shopping site template in WordPress that can be coded for static sites
Create one-off pages, for example:
- Homepage for a site
- Conversion page for a site
- Optimizing the design of pages that have traction and work on CTA/content with writers.
- Adding images/upgrading images, fixing image sizes
- Adding tables
- Adding banners
- Adding internal links or link elements (latest posts, etc.)
- Adding top lists
- Technical WordPress fixes
- Installing and configuring caching
- Fixing sitemap inclusions/exclusions
- Robot text fixes
- Professional-level English;
- Highly experienced with WordPress and Elementor;
- Experience designing/building webpages for ranking/conversion;
- Highly analytical and data-driven (ahrefs, screaming frog, etc.);
- High energy/drive with a contagious work ethic;
- Decent knowledge of SEO; our bread-and-butter;
- Experience with Google Ads is a bonus
Bonus points if you:
- Have great language skills in another language than English
- Have experience working with/as a freelancer(s)
- Have coding skills (CSS, PHP, React, etc.)
- Experience running your own business
How to apply?
Please contact us via the Wordapp chat, write a bit about your previous experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this opportunity. Please attach your CV and examples of sites you’ve built with Elementor.