New Wordapp improvements!
When: Between Monday, March 07th 17:00 and Tuesday, March 08th 11:00 CET.
We will automatically switch you when your update is available, you don’t have to worry about loosing any work since it is all saved.
- Alternative keywords; allowing writers to choose from multiple keywords without a PM choosing for them
- Introduction of Project Manager (PM) role and PM task feed; allowing PM’s to see their on tasks that are “flagged”
- Flagging of tasks; which removes the task from the task feed for everyone else and shows them in the PM task feed
- Disabling of rules per role; giving the PM the option to turn off rule checking for example for publishers
- Profile page for all users including the option to change password and e-mail
- Combining of “send back” and “drop” in one button with the option to “flag” tasks
- In-App notification of “first time role on project,” so that you know you have to pay attention to instructions and guidelines.
- Option for a PM to send a notification to users after a task has been “flagged”
Pre-work for next releases
- Reporting preparation with Jaspersoft
- Improvements of manual out-of-app notifications
- Clean-up of front- and back-end + documentation.